Time is running out!
IMPORTANT JUDGING INFORMATION
1. Please submit to devpost. The sooner you submit the smoother our judging will go! When you submit, make sure your project name, table number, and categories are correct! You can continue to edit your submission until hacking ends at 1:30pm.
2. Prepare for judging! You’ll be seen by 2 general judging groups, and by a group or judge for each project category you submit to. You’ll have 3 minutes to pitch your hack to our judges, remember to hit upon our three criteria: Learning, Execution, and Originality. Remember to tell the judge what you learned this weekend! Be proud, this is your time to shine!
3. Wait for dismissal to Zimmer Hall - Please don’t leave for closing ceremony until we announce to do so via Slack!
4. The top projects will be announced at the closing ceremony, and given the chance to demo their projects to everyone, again for 3 minutes each. If you have a hardware hack or complex setup, it’s a good idea to film a video in case you make it to the final round! Our top projects will be chosen by our judge panel, and all prizes will be announced at the end of the closing ceremony!
5. Go home and get some sleep!
We offer carpool reimbursement on a case by case basis - receipts must be provided to receive travel reimbursement. We don’t offer reimbursement for flights. As a standard rule, we'll reimburse 15 cents per mile between UC and your school, up to $60 for a car with more than one participant, or $40 if traveling alone. If we have more reimbursement requests than anticipated, we'll drop the per mile rate fairly to accommodate all reimbursement applicants. You'll be able to apply for travel reimbursement following the event. If you’d like more information please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
If you wish to play Capture The Flag, please click here to register. After registering post in the #ctf channel to get the competition URL. You can also post there for any questions/support.
Missed the opening ceremony? You can view the opening ceremony slides here.
|2:00 - 2:30||Cyber@UC||CTF Introduction||Baldwin 649|
|2:45 - 3:15||TCS||Data Sovereignty and Blockchain||Baldwin 643|
|3:30 - 4:00||84.51||Tips for Interviewing That NO ONE Tells You||Baldwin 649|
|4:15 - 4:45||Fifth Third||Data Visualization and the Benefits of Open Banking||Baldwin 643|